Jan 30, 2018
This week, Stacy is joined by Francis Financial’s very own,
Davon Barrett. Davon shares his personal story of growing up in a
divorced family and how it’s impacted him today. This powerful
episode brings to light a child’s perspective and provides key
takeaways for what parents can be conscious of when bringing up
their children in a split home. Stacy touches on the following
- What worked well with your mom and dad? How did they try and
make you feel comfortable at each of the new homes?
- How did you deal with the compromise and change?
- Did you notice any differences with regard to money?
- Do you ever find yourself having to make uncomfortable
decisions on who to spend time with? (13:30)
- Has your parent’s relationship taught you lessons for when you
might get married someday? (30:50)