Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Sep 3, 2019

Today, many couples choose to live together without being married and have a child together.  The question becomes, what happens if you split up?  Will you have to pay spousal and child support as if you were a married couple?

Attorney, Henry Gornbein helps sort through the legal questions in what used to be referred to as a "common law" marriage and guide you through the process.

For more information on Henry, visit:

For more information on Henry's Gracefully Greying TV show, visit:

For comments and questions, feel free to write Divorce Source Radio at: