Dec 9, 2013
Happy Holidays from Divorce Source Radio. So what's to be happy about you ask. I know things may be very rough for you right now, but I want you to understand I have been there and gotten beyond that.
I'm re-airing this show I did going on five years ago when I went through my own divorce. It was all happening during the holidays and I reached out to psychologist, Dr. Larry Friedberg to help others like me cope with our first holiday alone. This has been one of the most listened to programs on Divorce Source Radio and is my gift to you. I hope this program helps you. - Steve Peck, Founder & Host, Divorce Source Radio.
The holidays can be a challenging time for families going through divorce. We have these images of perfect family holidays, yet your own family is coping with a situation that is anything but perfect. In this program, psychologist, Dr. Larry Friedberg, provides advice to help get you through the holidays.
This Program Covers:
· Dealing with ALL Holidays including: Christmas, Hanukkah , Easter, Birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Graduations
· How to deal with your feelings and emotions during this trying time
· Understanding issues your children may be dealing with during the Holiday season
· Dividing parenting time between you and your ex
· Tips for Holiday parties and gatherings to ease the stress
· Is it proper to begin dating around the Holidays
For more programs related to divorce and life after divorce, visit www.DivorceSourceRadio.com